KRAL diesel pumps are designed for a temperature range up to +180 °C. For liquids with temperatures up to +300 °C, the version with magnetic coupling is used.
KRAL magnetic couplings are hermetically sealed and require no maintenance. The pumps can also be supplied as single or double stations.
- Delivery rate: 5 to 2,900 l/min.
- Delivery rate KFT: 5 to 510 l/min.
- Max. differential pressure: 16 bar.
- Temperature range: -20 °C to 180 °C, magnetic coupling to 300 °C.
- Viscosity: 10,000 mm²/s.
- Housing: Nodular cast iron EN-GJS-400.
- Screws: Steel, nitrided.
- ATEX: II 2 GD b/c group II, category 2.
- Heating: Electrical, media or steam
There are no reviews yet.