Sew Eurodrive is a manufacturer of industrial gearboxes and motors. They offer a wide range of products, including:
Sew Worm Gearbox – This is a worm gearbox with internal helical gear, which is meant to be used in applications that need long service life, high speed, low noise, and small size.
Sew Motor – This motor has a compact structure and high efficiency. It comes with adjustable control options and can be used in a variety of applications.
Sew Gearmotor – This gearmotor has an open-frame design for easy installation and maintenance. It also offers high torque at low speeds.
Sew Gearbox – This gearbox has a double helical geared input shaft with an output shaft that uses ball bearings for smooth operation over long periods of time without breaking down easily due to stress or wear-and-tear factors.
Sew Worm Gearbox – This is similar to the previous model because it also has an internal helical gear system inside its casing; however, it differs from its predecessor by having both sides of the casing open up so that you can see inside.
We are SEW Eurodrive distributor and we can fulfill your SEW drive needs.
- Gear unit reduction ratio [i] 3.21 to 289.74
- Multi-stage gear unit reduction ratio [i] 90 to 27001
- Output torque [Nm] 31 to 18000
- Motor power range [kW] 0.09 to 200
Series R – Helical Gearmotor
R07 to R167
Series F – Parallel Shaft Gearmotor
F27 to F157
Series K – Bevel Helical Gearmotor
K19 to K187
Series S – Helical Worm Gearmotor
S37 to S97
SEW Eurodrive FAQs
What is SEW Eurodrive ?
SEW-EURODRIVE GmbH & Co KG is a German manufacturing company headquartered in Bruchsal, Germany.
The company produces gear units, motors, electric motor and inverter technology.
Industry : Drive Automation.
Official Website : https://www.seweurodrive.com/home.html
SEW-EURODRIVE involves into 6 major industries :-
- Automative Industry
- Beverage Industry
- Logistics Industry
- Crane Technologies
- WasteWater Technology
- Airport baggage handling
- Standard gear units
- R series helical gear units
– They feature an ideal ratio between performance and space requirements – also in your application: Twenty frame sizes of the helical gear unit portfolio, with finely stepped torque ratings and gear unit ratios. High efficiency included.
[ R series sew-eurodrive website link ]
- F series parallel-shaft helical gear units
– The axis-parallel gear units have a slim design. Nonetheless, they offer a power range from 130 to 20,000 Nm. We think they are always a good choice when space is limited.
[ F series sew-eurodrive website link ]
- K Series helical-bevel gear units
– Thanks to their long maintenance-free operating life and their wear-free gearing, our helical-bevel gear units are – technically speaking – economical right-angle gear units. Their high level of efficiency, however, makes them real energy savers.
[ K series sew-eurodrive website link ]
- S series helical-worm gear units
– The strength of our helical-worm gear units lies in their simple mechanical design, making them more efficient than plain worm gear units. S series gear units also run smoothly in operation.
[ S series sew-eurodrive website link]
- W series right-angle gear units
– Does your materials handling application require top speed from your drive, but also need a compact and light configuration? Then we recommend W series right-angle gear units – our lightweight solutions.
[W series sew-eurodrive website link]
- R series helical gear units